Confirmed high level speakers for EFFOP conference in Skagen in August
This year’s biennial conference in Skagen is approaching, and the deadline for registration is in just two weeks, the 1st of June.
European Fishmeal has put together an exciting program packed with a high-level political panel, cross-sector knowledge, a fine gala dinner and much more.
Many prominent speakers have already confirmed their participation, including Clara Aguilera, Member of European Parliament; Søren Gade, Member of European Parliament and vice-chair of the Committee on Fisheries (PECH); and Rasmus Prehn, the Danish Minister of Food, Agriculture and Fisheries.
The conference is exclusive to members of European Fishmeal, and members can sign up via the Members Page. If you are having trouble accessing the Members Page, please contact the secretariat at email@example.com.
The following speakers have confirmed their participation.
- Clara Aguilera, Member of the European Parliament
- Rasmus Prehn, Danish Minister of Food, Agriculture and Fisheries
- Søren Gade, Member of European Parliament
- Fritz Köster, President of ICES and Director at DTU Aqua
- Libby Woodhatch, Executive Chairman, Marin Trust
- Michiel Fransen, Head of Standards and Science, Aquaculture Stewardship Council
- Camiel Derichs, Regional Director in Europe, Marine Stewardship Council
- Søren Ole Hesthaven Søndergaard, CEO, Lytzen IT
- Cato Brun Christensen, Owner, SkawInspection
- Tania Porsgaard Bayer, Head of Regulatory Affairs, Arla Foods Ingredients
- Marco Frederiksen, Senior Project Manager, EuroFish
- Ragnhild Dragøy, Research Director, Nofima
- Henrik Sparholt, Scientist and project leader at the FMSY-project, Copenhagen University